We are delighted to serve you! Below, you'll find important information to make your experience with us smooth and convenient.
- Visit us at Trumbiceva obala 17, 21000 Split, Croatia, EU.
- Find us on Google Maps: Google Maps Link.
- Coordinates: 43.5066209903375, 16.432338814321053.
2. Working Hours:
- Our office is open from:
- Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 20:30
- Saturday: 07:30 - 14:30
- Sunday: 08:00 - 12:00.
- In case of emergency or assistance outside working hours, contact us at +38521399000 to reach us over landline.
3. Car Return Outside Working Hours:
- If you need to return your car outside our working hours, our designated drop-off area is located at the remote parking, Google Maps Link.
- Coordinates of the remote parking: 43.504319, 16.420472.
- Ensure to lock the car, and drop the key in the key dropbox located on the doors of the office at Trumbiceva obala 17.
4. Need Further Assistance?
- If you haven't found a solution to your query in the provided examples, feel free to write to us at email@example.com. Our team will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist with your request.
Thank you once again for choosing Dollar & Thrifty car rental. We wish you a safe and pleasant journey!
Some interesting facts about city of Split:
Split, the city that will win You straight over with it's charm and rhythm, that elusive quality the natives call "Đir" (pronounced 'geer').
You will be forced by then relaxed Mediterranean atmosphere to take a seat at one of the numerous cafes on the city's waterfront promenade, Riva, and simply gaze at the world and the people passing You by. The summer buzz crated by the city's numerous visitors creates an irresistible atmosphere of 'La Dolce Vita'.
Riva is the forefront of the most notable symbol of the city, the Diocletian's Palace. The ancient palace dates to the years 295.-305. and is named for the Roman Emperor Diocletian that had it built as his summer resort. The Diocletian's Palace is one of the most important Roman buildings, largest and best preserved late-Roman palace in the whole world. The Vestibule, the palace cellars, the belltower of the Sv. Dujam cathedral are just some of the must-see sites for any visitor to the city.
Take a break in any of the many restaurants inside the palace walls and take in the unforgettable Mediterranean summer atmosphere. From the top of Marjan Park-forest, also lovingly called "the lungs of the city" by the natives, an impressive view can be had of the palace, the harbor and the coastline with the nearby islands.
Split is also very well connected by Ferry and fast boats to all the nearby islands like Hvar, Brac, Solta, as well to the others that are a little further away. Each of the islands is a natural oasis, an ideal place for a vacation, each in it's own unique way. The best way to explore the larger islands, but also the vicinity od Split with it's many beautiful small towns like Trogir, Omis, Makarska etc. or nearby nature and national parks, is to rent a car and make Your own plans.